Please note: You can only submit timekeeper rates if you have a Vendor Admin or Office Admin role. See Who can submit Timekeeper Rates: For Vendors for more information.
Navigate to your timekeeper section in your menu:
- Click Bulk Submit.
- Click Download Excel Template.
- Populate the spreadsheet, adhering to the guidelines below. Example:
- The Timekeeper ID is any identifier you would like but is usually the ID used in the system where timekeepers log their hours and actions. This is usually a numerical ID. The Timekeeper ID can only be in each submission once so if you need to have multiple rates for the same timekeeper they will need multiple files submissions.
- The Role can be any role name you choose. However, you must use the full word and your region's industry-standard naming convention.
- The Rate should have '.' rather than ',' e.g. 1000.00, not 1000,00. However, if you enter the values the format of the template will adjust automatically.
- The Currency should be the 3-letter ISO code (i.e. USD for US Dollar)
- The Effective Date All cells with Dates in them need to be formatted to type “Date” within your spreadsheet management software (MicroSoft Excel, Google Sheets, etc). This will then choose the correct localised format which may be mm/dd/yyyy on some machines, and vary on others (e.g. dd/mm/yyyy)
- The cell format must not change, so if you are copying and pasting values from your own spreadsheet into the template, be sure to paste values only.
- For existing timekeepers, any changes made to any timekeeper field, name, email etc. will result in a new timekeeper rate being submitted to the client for approval.
- If no changes are made to existing timekeeper rates, the timekeeper will remain in place as approved.
- Only UTF-8 encoding is supported for special and non-English characters and diacritics (accents) within Timekeeper names so please make sure your spreadsheet software is configured as such. Save the file, but do not rename it.
4. Click Choose File and Open.
5. Click Submit to confirm the submission. This will submit a new request to your client for their review.
6. Your timekeeper rates will appear as Pending, meaning the requests have gone through to your client for approval. Once they approve or reject, the status will update.