If you would like to change your password at any time, you can do so when you are logged into Brightflag.
To change your password:
- Log in to Brightflag.
- Click on your email address in the top right corner of the screen (beside the Log Out button).
- Click on "My Brightflag Account" in the drop-down
- Click on Update Password.
- Enter your Current Password.
- Enter your New Password (Your password must contain at least 10 characters, 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 symbol, and no more than 2 identical characters in succession).
- Confirm your new password by clicking Change Password.
If you can't log in, you will need to reset your password.
Article is closed for comments.