Please refer to your client's billing guidelines when submitting timekeeper rates, or reach out to your client contact for further info. If your client instructs you to submit rates, please follow their guidelines.
To submit new timekeeper rates in bulk:
- Navigate to Menu > Timekeepers.
- Click Bulk Upload.
- Click Download Excel Template.
- Populate the spreadsheet. Ensure to use the cell format provided.
- The Timekeeper ID is any identifier you would like.
- The Role can be any role name you choose, however, we encourage using the full word and your region's industry-standard naming convention.
- The Currency should be the 3 letter ISO code.
- The Effective Date must be in the format yyyy-mm-dd or dd/mm/yyyy.
- Note: The cell format must not change, so if you are copy and pasting values from your own spreadsheet into the template, be sure to paste values only.
- Click Choose File and Upload to upload the spreadsheet.
- Click Upload Rates to confirm the submission. This will submit a new request to your client for their review. When they approve/reject the request you will see the status update on this same screen.
To update an existing timekeeper rate manually:
- Click on the edit icon beside the relevant timekeeper.
- Edit the value(s) of your choice.
- Click Update. This will submit a new request to your client for their review. When they approve/reject the request you will see the status update on this same screen.
You can track the status of your rate requests on this same page. You can learn more about this here: Viewing Existing Timekeeper Rates