There are two types of vendor user roles on Brightflag - Admin vendor users and Ordinary vendor users. Your role determines the information that you can see on the Brightflag Law Firm Portal.
Your client's Brightflag administrator determines your role. If you need to have your role upgraded, please contact your client's Brightflag administrator.
Ordinary Vendor User:
If you do not see the My Firm section option at the top of your menu sidebar, you are an ordinary vendor user. As a vendor ordinary user, you will have access to the following actions:
- View invoices that you have uploaded personally.
- View invoices that were shared with you by a colleague.
- Access to matters that you were directly assigned to by your client or vendor office's admin.
- If you do not have access to a particular matter, you can ask your vendor admin to assign you to it.
- Access to create or request a matter (if this ability is turned on by your client).
- Submit accruals to any matter that you have access to.
Admin Vendor User:
If you do see the My Firm section option at the top of your menu sidebar, you are an admin vendor user. As a vendor admin user, you will have access to the following actions:
- View all invoices uploaded by anyone in your vendor office.
- Access to all matters associated with your all offices in your vendor.
- Add your colleagues to Brightflag with ordinary-level access (if this ability is turned on by your client).
- Enter billing & contact details for your vendor office (if required).
- View & submit timekeeper rates.
- Submit accruals to any matter assigned to your vendor.