This article is for vendors and law firms. For client users, click here.
If an additional colleague requires access to Brightflag, you can add them to your office. You must have Vendor Admin or Vendor Office Admin access to add colleagues.
Follow this step-by-step video guide to add colleagues to Brightflag:
Adding a Colleague to Brightflag
- Navigate to Menu > My Firm.
- At the bottom of the page, there's a section labelled '[Your Office Name] Users'. Check that your colleague doesn't already have access here (there name will be listed if so). You will only see users associated with the particular office you're viewing.
- Click on 'Add New User'.
- Enter the user details and click 'create'.
- Next, your colleague will receive an automated email from Brightflag which will contain a link to log in. Please advise them to check their spam/junk folder if the email doesn't appear.
- They can follow these instructions to log in to Brightflag.
- To edit their information, click 'edit user' beside their name.
Upgrading Access Levels
When you add a colleague to Brightflag, their permission level will be 'standard' by default. If you are a Vendor Admin, you can upgrade a Standard User to Vendor Office Admin by clicking the Office Admin tickbox beside their name. Otherwise, you can reach out to your firm's Brightflag Vendor Admin to request this upgrade.
If there is no Vendor Admin at your firm, you will need to reach out to your client contact to request upgraded access. If you have several Brightflag clients, you will need their access level upgraded by each client.
Please note that Brightflag Support can't grand Vendor Admin access without client consent.
Find out more about user roles and permissions on Brightflag.