If an additional colleague or Lead Outside Counsel requires access to the Brightflag Law Firm Portal, you can add them to your vendor. To do this, you must be a vendor admin. To understand your access level: What can I see on the Law Firm Portal?
To create a new vendor user:
- Navigate to Menu > My Firm.
- Scroll down to the bottom section of the page labeled "[Your Office Name] Users". Check that they don’t already have access. You will only see users associated with your vendor office.
- Click on Add New User.
- If you do not see this button, it means your client has disabled this functionality. If you need to add your colleague, contact your client and they can add them for you.
- Enter the user details and click Create.
- The user will then receive their login details via email. If they can't find the email, advise them to check their spam/junk folder.
- You can edit their information at a later date by clicking Edit beside their name
Your colleague’s access-level will be ordinary by default. To get their access level upgraded to admin, reach out to your client contact and/or your client's Brightflag system administrator, who are able to upgrade their access-level to admin. If you have several Brightflag clients, you will need their access-level upgraded by each client.