Navigate to your timekeeper section in your menu:
- You will be brought into the full list of your timekeeper submissions for the client you have signed into.
- You can see the status by the status column to the far right and you can sort by the column header.
- If you click on any timekeeper you can see all applicable submissions for the timekeeper
- If your timekeeper is pending it means the client's Admin is yet to review, if rejected you should seek guidance from the client, and if approved you can use the timekeeper on your invoices.
- Status: Pending, approved, or rejected.
- Role: The Role set by the timekeeper and the applicable rate submission i.e. Associate or Paralegal.
- Requested Rate: Currency and value applied per hour for the timekeeper.
- Effective Date: The date on which the rate is requested to be valid from and onwards.
- Confirmed by: The Admin user who actioned your request
Article is closed for comments.