Once you have set up a vendor on Brightflag, you must then add vendor users. These users will then have access to interact with your company through the Brightflag Law Firm Portal.
- Navigate to Menu > Vendors > Vendor Management
- If you have not already created an office for this vendor, you must do so before you can add vendor users.
- Click on Users beside the relevant vendor.
- Click on +Add New User.
- Fill in the user’s details. The User Role and Office will determine what they will have access to.
- If the vendor user doesn't follow the First Name/Last Name format (e.g., general firm e-billing users), you can enter this information to your preference (e.g., First name: Lawfirm name; Last Name: Ebilling; Initials: LE).
- Confirm the entry by clicking Add Vendor User. The user will then be sent an email with the instructions to reset their password to activate their account.
You can change a vendor user's role or disable a user's access at any point from the vendor's Users page.