Once you have set up a vendor on Brightflag, you must then add vendor users. These users will then have access to interact with your company through the Brightflag Law Firm Portal.
- Navigate to Menu > Admin Settings > Vendor Management
- If you have not already created an office for this vendor, you must do so before you can add vendor users.
- Click on Users beside the relevant vendor.
- Click on +Add New User.
- Fill in the user’s details. The User Role and Office will determine what they will have access to.
- Confirm the entry by clicking Add Vendor User. The user will then be sent an email with the instructions to reset their password in order to activate their account.
You can change a vendor user's role or disable a user's access at any point from the vendor's Users page.