Your company's Brightflag system admin can create new users at any point. This article relates to the Brightflag customer platform. If you are a vendor, please refer to the article here: Adding your Colleagues as users on the Brightflag Law Firm Portal
If your company has Single Sign-On (SSO) integrated with Brightflag, do not follow this guide. Refer to your company's SSO standard guidelines.
To create a new user:
- Navigate to Menu > Admin Settings > User Management.
- Confirm that the user doesn't already exist by searching for their name on this page.
- In the top right corner, click on Create User.
- Begin entering the user's details. You can refer to the guide on user roles and access for further guidance on assigning a Role and Department. If you need to assign administrator access to a user, please reach out to email@example.com for their access to be upgraded.
- When you have entered all details, click Create User to confirm the entry.
- The new user will be sent an email prompting them to set a password and log in.
You can change a user's access-level or disable a user's access at any point from this page. If you need to assign administrator-access to a user, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for their access to be upgraded.
To add a new user to your automated invoice approval workflows, the following guide will take through this: Configuring Invoice Approval Workflows