Your company's Brightflag system admin can create new users at any point. This article relates to the Brightflag customer platform. If you are a vendor, please refer to the article here: Adding your Colleagues as users on the Brightflag Law Firm Portal
(If your company has user provisioning enabled, do not follow this guide. Refer to your company's user provisioning standard guidelines).
To create a new user:
- Navigate to Menu > Admin Settings > User Management.
- In the top right corner, click on Create User.
- Begin entering the user's details. You can refer to the guide on user roles and access for further guidance on assigning a Role and Department. If you need to assign administrator access to a user, please Submit a Request to Brightflag Support to upgrade their access.
- When you have entered all details, click Create User to confirm the entry.
- The new user will be sent an email prompting them to set a password and log in.
You can change a user's access level or disable a user's access at any point from this page. If you need to assign administrator access to a user, please Submit a Request to Brightflag Support to upgrade their access.
To add a new user to your automated invoice approval workflows, the following guide will take through this: Configuring Invoice Approval Workflows