Fixing LEDES File Errors (Step 9 Continued)
- Errors with your LEDES file can be fixed on the confirmation page. You'll see a red X icon appear in the Errors/Warnings column.
- Click on the red X icon to learn more about the errors.
- Next, click Fix in the Actions column, and you'll be redirected to the edit page.
- Here, you can add any missing information, or edit an individual narrative line. Clicking on Edit beside each narrative line will open a window which displays additional fields that can be edited or updated.
- Once you've made the necessary changes, click Update Invoice Changes to save before Return to Confirm.
- You'll be redirected back to the confirmation page, and the error warning should no longer be displayed.
Attaching a PDF at LEDES Submission (Step 10 Continued)
From Step 9 above, follow the below instructions to add a PDF copy to your LEDES Invoice Submission
- Click on the Add Invoice PDF
- You will be presented with the below pop-up
- Ensure all the invoice details are correct: Matter, Client Contact, and Currency.
- Next, attach the PDF copy by clicking on Choose Invoice PDF
- Once your PDF has been successfully attached , click the green Set Invoice Details button to save.
- Once saved, the invoice line will update showing the file name of the attached PDF invoice.
To view the PDF you previously attached, click on the black paper icon which will automatically download a copy to your desktop. You can't remove a PDF once it's been attached. Instead, you'll need to delete the submission and re-upload the LEDES invoice (see below).
Adding PDF Attachments at LEDES Submission (Step 10 continued)
If you are required to add any expense receipts or additional information to support your invoice, you can use the Add Attachment function under the Attachments column.
- Click Add Attachment
- Select your file and click on the green Upload Attachment button to save it.
- Click Close to return.
- To confirm that your attachment has been saved, you will see the attachment count.
- To delete/replace any attachments, click on the attachment count number under the attachments column On the following pop-up screen, you will be presented with an orange delete icon.
- Once you click that button, your attachment will automatically delete. Click Close to return.