All unconfirmed files will stay on this page until they are confirmed and submitted. You can also delete any files you have decided not to submit.
Important to note, that once you leave this page without making edits, your LEDES invoice will be automatically submitted into Brightflag with no other way to make edits.
Attaching a PDF Copy of the Invoice (Step 9 Continued)
From Step 9 above, follow the below instructions to add a PDF copy to your LEDES Invoice Submission
- Click on the Add Invoice PDF
- You will be presented with the below pop-up
- Enter all details relating to the invoice, Matter, Client Contact & Currency
- Then attach the PDF copy by clicking on 'Choose Invoice PDF'
- Once your PDF has been successfully attached (as per the screenshot below), click the green Set Invoice Details button to save it.
- Once saved, the invoice line will update showing the file name of the attached PDF invoice.
To view the PDF you previously attached, click on the black paper icon which will automatically download a copy to your PC.
Important to note that you cannot delete a PDF copy once it has been attached. Should this be the wrong copy please delete the invoice link and start over.
Adding Attachments to each Invoice (Step 10 continued)
If you are required to add any expense receipts or additional information to support your invoice, you can use the Add Attachments function under the Attachments column.
- Click Add Attachments
- Once you add attachments in the following pop-up window, click on the green Upload Attachment button to save it.
- The following pop-up screen gives you a confirmation that your attachment has been saved successfully. Click Close to return.
- To confirm your attachment has been saved, you will see the attachment count under the Attachments Column
- To delete/amend any attachments, click on the attachment count number under the attachments column
- On the following pop-up screen, you will be presented with an orange delate button should you wish to delete an attachment.
- Once you click that button, your attachment will automatically delete. Click Close to return.