The Brightflag Spend Overview Dashboard provides you with real-time insights into your legal spend. You will have access to this page if you are an administrator, overview user, or department overview user.
To navigate the spend overview dashboard:
- Navigate to Menu > Overview.
- Use the Departments dropdown to filter the spend to particular departments.
- Choose a Start Date and End Date. This filter is based on invoice date i.e. the date the invoice was created/issued.
- Click Filter.
- Explore the tiles.
- Click Show More to see more values in a tile.
- Click on a value (e.g. a firm's name) to view all of the matters and spend from that firm.
- Export the data on this page by clicking the Print button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Export the data from a specific tile by clicking the Print button beside the tile name.
- Your highest value matters at the bottom of your dashboard page. Click on Show 5 more to view the next 5 highest value matters.
How is spend defined?
'Spend' is set at a company level. To find out what the calculation in place for 'spend' is:
- Navigate to any matter overview page and click on the ? below the spend vs budget bar.
- From there, an explanation bubble on the left side of the screen provide a description of your spend calculation