Depending on your company's preference, you may be required to review new budget requests, as submitted by your vendors. If this is the case, all matters to which you are the internal matter lead will require review.
To review new budget requests:
- Navigate to Menu > Matter Management > Search/Add Matters
- Use the Matter Participant filter to filter to your matters.
- Click on a matter name to enter the Matter Overview Page of that matter.
- Navigate to the Budgets tab.
- Here, you will see a new budget request if your vendor(s) have submitted one.
- Either Approve or Reject the budget request.
- After approving or rejecting the budget, you will have the option to send an email comment to the user in the vendor who submitted the request. If you reject the budget request, it's important that you explain why, so that the vendor can amend the request and resubmit it.