The Brightflag Report Builder allows you to create custom reports to suit your needs. This can be used to generate specific insights or high-level summaries.
All Brightflag users in your company will have access to the report builder, however, the data you see will vary depending on your access level and the matters and invoices that you are assigned to.
To build a report:
- Navigate to Menu > Reports > Report Builder
- Select an option from the Choose Report Type dropdown. The report type determines what fields are available for the report.
- Select a date range for the report. The report builder filters dates based on Invoice Date.
- Click on Choose Filters to select any relevant filters. You can add multiple filters per report.
- Select a Currency from the options. If you do not select a currency, your company's default currency will be chosen.
- In the Invoices Report, choose Native as your currency to view the invoice in its original currency.
- If the currency on your report differs from the original invoice currency, the spend will be converted using the mean Fx rate as per the invoice date (Fx rates are updated daily in Brightflag through the European Central Bank).
- Click on Choose Columns to view all fields and remove any unrequired fields.
- You are now ready to export your report. Click Export to Excel to download a static copy of the report.
- Finally, you can save your report by clicking on Save Report in the top right corner. This saves the report parameters and filters, but it does not save a static copy of the data.
To load your saved reports at a later date, simply enter the report builder and click on Load Report in the top right corner.
You can schedule any of your saved reports using the following guide: Scheduling a Report