As an invoice reviewer, the Brightflag Invoices page is effectively your to-do list. You can also use this page to find any invoice that you have access to.
To find an invoice:
- Navigate to Menu > Invoice Management > Invoices
- Use the filters:
- The Invoice Status filter is set to pending by default. You can change this to All Invoice Statuses if required.
- Set any additional filters required. For example, use the Vendor dropdown to filter to invoices from a particular vendor (law firm).
- Use the Search Bar to enter an invoice number or matter name.
- Click Search after you have set the filters or entered a value in the search bar.
- Click Clear Filters beside Search if you want to start over.
- Finally, when you have found the desired invoice, click on the invoice number to access the Invoice Analysis page of that invoice. The invoice analysis page is where you will review your invoices.
Can't find an invoice:
- Check that you have access to the matter that the invoice is in. If you're not sure, ask your system admin to look as they can see all matters.
- Check that your vendor has submitted the invoice, and the status on the end is With Client or greater.
- The statuses on the law firm portal are slightly different to yours. Pending on the law firm portal means the invoice is being processed by Brightflag and you will see it soon. You will not see the invoice until it is fully processed.
- Set broad filters when searching for the invoices e.g. select All Invoice Statuses.
When is it my turn to review an invoice?:
It's your turn to review the invoice when:
- Your initials are in grey
You are review stage #1, OR
The stage before you is green.