As an invoice reviewer, the Brightflag Invoices page is effectively your to-do list. You can also use this page to find any invoice that you have access to.
To find an invoice:
- Navigate to Menu > Invoice Management > Invoices
- The Invoice Status filter is set to pending by default. You can change this to All Invoice Statuses if required.
- Set any addition filters required. For example, use the Vendor dropdown to filter to invoices from a particular vendor (law firm).
- Additionally, you can use the Search Bar to enter an invoice number or matter name.
- After you have set the filters or entered a value in the search bar, ensure to click Search. This will update the invoices displayed to you.
- Finally, when you have found the desired invoice, click on the invoice number to access the Invoice Analysis page of that invoice. Right-click on the invoice number and choose open in new tab to avoid losing the search filters you have set on this page.
- When you are included in an invoice's approval workflow, you will know it is your turn to review the invoice when the initials of the approver before you are green. If you are the only approver on the invoice and your initials are in grey, then you will need to review the invoice.
The invoice analysis page is where you will review your invoices. The following guide will take you through this: Reviewing an Invoice