If you have entered your password incorrectly too many times, your account will become locked. You will be notified via email when this has occurred.
To unlock your account:
- Check your email inbox for a link to reset your password. If you can't find the email, check your spam/junk folder.
- Click on the link and enter a new password.
- Log in to Brightflag with your new password.
- If you enter your password incorrectly too many times again, your account will become blocked.
- You will receive an email to notify you of this.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know you need your account unblocked.
- When they have re-enabled your account, you can reset your password.
To reset your password you can follow the steps in the guide: Resetting my Password