Invoice approval workflow configurations determine which reviewers will appear on an invoice's stages of review. The rules for these workflows can be configured using a multitude of conditions. You can have multiple workflows that are ordered by priority.
To configure a new invoice approval workflow setting:
- Navigate to Menu > Admin Settings > Workflows.
- If you have no existing workflows, start by clicking Add Workflow. If you have existing workflows in place, take note of the order that the new workflow should be placed into.
- Enter a Workflow Name.
- Select a workflow Priority.
- Start by clicking Add Condition. Choose an option from the dropdown.
- Select a Value for that condition.
- If required, you can add several conditions. Workflows are based on AND logic, meaning all conditions must be met in order for an invoice to fall into this workflow.
- Next, add a Stage. This will be the first stage that reviewers will appear on.
- Select the Add Reviewer button.
- Choose a User Type from the dropdown list.
- If you select User as the user type, you will then need to select a specific user.
- If you would like additional reviewers on this stage, click Add Reviewer again under the same stage.
- If you have multiple reviewers on a stage and you require all reviewers to review that stage, tick the box beside Stage to be approved by all reviewers?.
- Repeat steps 8 through 11 to add further stages and users.
It is recommended that you consult your designated Customer Success Manager when adding or editing your invoice approval workflow settings. Alternatively, you can reach out to email@example.com for assistance.