The invoice status shown in Brightflag informs users of which stage of the approval process an invoice is currently in and what kind of action it is required.
There are 6 possible statuses for an invoice:
- On-hold: The invoice has been blocked from review until the accruals review window passes.
- Pending: The invoice is awaiting review.
- Approved: The invoice has been approved for payment.
- Rejected: The invoice has been rejected and will not be paid. A revised draft is typically submitted and linked to this rejected draft.
- AP Batch Exported: The invoice was approved and sent to accounts for payment.
- Paid: Accounts have confirmed the invoice is paid (an invoice may have been paid without this status showing if your company does not update statuses in Brightflag post-payment).