The matters that you have access to will depend on your access level. This guide explains your access-level. Regardless of your access level, you will be able to view any matter that you have created.
To find a matter:
- Navigate to Menu > Matters.
- Use any combination of filters to limit the list of matters you see. Click Search after changing the values in the filters.
- The Matter Search box allows you to search by Matter Reference, Matter Name, or Client Matter ID. Similarly, click Search after changing the entry for this box.
- When you have found the matter you are looking for, click on the Matter Name to access the matter overview page.
If you are unable to find the matter that you are looking for, check with your vendor's administrator(s).
Am I an administrator?
- If you are an admin, and you still can't find the matter, the matter will need to be requested or created. Alternatively, ask your client contact to create the matter for you.
- If you are not an admin, ask one of your admins to add you to the matter as a Law Firm Matter Assignee.