This article is for vendors and law firms.
The matters you have access to as a Brightflag vendor will depend on your access level. If a matter doesn't appear, it may be because you don't have access. You can reach out to the Brightflag Admin at your firm to ask them to add you to the matter. Brightflag Support cannot grant this access.
Finding a Matter
- Navigate to Menu > Matters > View Matters.
- To search for a Matter, use at least one of the combination of search filters at the top of your screen and then click Search.
- The Matter Search allows you to narrow the search by matter-specific elements such as 'Matter Reference', 'Matter Name', or 'Client Matter ID'.
- When you have found the matter you are looking for, click on the Matter Name to access the matter overview page.
If you are unable to find the matter that you are looking for, check with your Law Firm's administrator(s).
Are you the nominated Administrator (Admin) at your Law Firm?
- If your client has granted you admin access to Brightflag, you will have the appropriate permissions to alter access levels for all other users at your Law Firm (up to Vendor Office Admin level). For instructions on how to add a colleague to a Matter, click here.
- If you have Vendor Admin access and still can't locate the matter you are searching for, the Matter will need to be either requested, created or assigned to the correct office location. Some clients do not enable firms to request or create matters. In this case, you can reach out to them directly to request that the matter is created and shared with you. Brightflag Support cannot create new matters.