On the Brightflag Law Firm Portal, vendor ordinary users only see invoices that they have uploaded to Brightflag. However, in some circumstances, you might wish to share an invoice with another ordinary user in your firm. Click here for a guide on access levels.
To share an invoice with a user in your vendor:
- Navigate to Menu > Invoices > View Invoices.
- Find the invoice using the Search field that you would like to share.
- Click the Actions button to the right of the invoice.
- In the Actions dropdown, select Share invoice.
- Begin typing the user's email address and then select their email address from the list.
- Confirm by clicking Share Invoice.
This invoice will now show on that user's View Invoices page.
To remove shared access to an invoice:
- Repeat steps 1-3 from above.
- Click the X beside the relevant username