This article is for vendors and law firms.
The invoices that you can see in the Brightflag Law Firm Portal will depend on your access level.
Searching for an Invoice
- Navigate to Menu > Invoices > View Invoices.
- Use the Search bar to enter an invoice number or matter name.
- Use the filters 'Status, Client Contact, or Law Firm Contact' to narrow down your search.
- You can also view invoices that relate to specific matters by navigating to the View Matters page (Menu > Matters > View Matters), clicking on the Matter Reference and selecting the Invoices tab.
I can't find an invoice.
If you've tried searching for your invoice and it's still not visible, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You may not have the correct access level.
- A colleague can add you to the relevant matter so that you can view all invoices related to it.
- You or a colleague may have uploaded but not submitted an invoice.
- Navigate to the relevant invoice upload page (Menu > Invoices > Upload PDF/LEDES).
- Select 'View Uploaded Invoices to Submit'
- You'll be redirected to the confirmation page, where any uploaded invoices will be listed.