I can't see my vendor's matters:
- The matters that you have access to will depend on your access level. This guide explains your access-level. Additionally, make sure your matter has been created fully by have following the steps towards finding a matter.
I can't enter an accrual amount on my matters:
- The Current Period Unbilled or Prior Periods Unbilled fields are greyed out, it means the accruals submission window has closed. Depending on your client, this could be at any point in the month. The deadline for the accrual submission window is stated at the top of your screen "Accruals Submission Closed: [date] [time] [timezone] 23:59:59".
When I try to submit the accruals I'm told "No accruals submitted":
- This message will be prompted when you try to re-enter the same accruals twice.
- If you do not want to edit your existing entries, then no further action needs to be taken.
- If you do want to edit your existing entries, check that you have made the necessary changes to the accrual amounts before clicking Submit.