To submit your monthly accruals through the Brightflag Law Firm Portal, you can either submit manually or in bulk. For manual accruals submissions please see the Submitting Accruals Manually article in our help centre.
- Ensure the correct accrual period is selected before commencing. You will be able to see the current accrual period highlighted in blue at the top of the page.
- Navigate to Menu > Accruals.
- Download an excel template by clicking on the button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- In the pop-up window select the Download Excel Template button.
- Fill in the required fields Prior Accrual Periods Unbilled and Current Accrual Period Unbilled. Important to ensure not to rename the downloaded Template file name or alter/change the headings of this file to avoid errors when uploading.
- To upload the excel file containing your accruals, click .
- Choose the accruals file and select Upload Accruals and click on Submit.
- A pop up notification will appear in the top right corner of the screen confirming your bulk accruals file has been attached
- Then click the button at the bottom right of the page.
- The final step is to ensure you click Save in the pop-up which shows the accruals you have updated or created. Click this Save button to submit or click Edit to go back and make any necessary changes.
Still having trouble?
Contact the BightFlag Support team for additional help & guidance you need when uploading your Accruals.