This article is for vendors and law firms.
If you are a Vendor Admin or Vendor Office Admin, you can add any colleagues who are Standard Users to a matter. This means that your colleague can view the matter, upload invoices to the matter, and submit accruals if required.
Adding Your Colleague as a Law Firm Matter Assignee
- Navigate to Menu > Matters> View Matters
- Find the relevant matter using the matter ID or matter reference.
- Enter the matter by clicking on the matter reference.
- On the Matter Details tab, click the plus icon beside Law Firm Matter Assignees.
- Begin typing the name of your colleague.
- Select their name from the list of options.
- Click the green tick to confirm.
- Your colleague's name will now appear under Law Firm Matter Assignees.
This user will now be able to view this matter in their matter list. They will be able to upload invoices to the matter. However, standard users can only view invoices they uploaded to the matter themselves. Alternatively, invoices uploaded by other users within the vendor can share the invoice with them.