Storing documents within a matter on Brightflag allows you to easily share information with your colleagues or vendors. Your vendor(s) can access the files from the Brightlfag Law Firm Portal.
To view files and emails on a matter:
- Find the relevant matter.
- Click on the Matter Ref to access the Matter Overview Page.
- Navigate to the Emails & Files tab of that matter. Here, you will see all documents and emails that have been uploaded to the matter.
- Click on your desired file. Emails are stored on the left. If your email was uploaded through the Brightflag-Outlook add-in, it can be viewed within Brightflag without downloading them.
- Click on the download icon to download a file to your device.
To upload files and emails to a matter:
- Navigate to the Emails & Files tab of a matter.
- On the right side of your screen, click on Browse to Upload.
- File types accepted are PDF, Docx, Doc, PPT, PPTX, XLSX, XLS, JPG, JPEG, PNG, MSG, TXT.
- The file is now stored within the matter.