Every matter on Brightflag must have a Matter Category assigned. Brightflag’s default naming for matter categories can be changed to suit your needs.
What are the benefits of customizing my matter categories?
- Help law firms identify the correct category when creating/requesting new matters.
- More intuitively named categories for reporting and dashboards.
- Match your Accounts Payable tool’s naming convention.
Add & Edit Matter Categories:
- You must be a Client Admin to add & edit Matter Categories. Please reach out to the dedicated Brightflag Client Admin at your company to have them add or edit Matter Categories.
- Navigate to Menu > Admin Settings > Custom Matter Categories.
- Click on Add Matter Category.
- Enter your customized Matter Category Name.
- Select the Brightflag Matter Category from the dropdown that it will map to.
- When the change is complete, the new names will replace the old names throughout Brightflag.