Accruals submission reminder notifications are sent directly through the Brightflag platform. These notifications are in place for any company where Accruals are enabled.
- Vendor admins of offices with open matters.
- Vendor admins where the ‘any vendor office’ option is chosen on an open matter.
- Enabled users, and activated or non-activated users
- 2 reminder emails will be sent to your vendors. The timing of these emails will be based on your accruals submission deadline.
- The first will be sent 5 calendar days before the deadline.
- The 2nd will be sent on the day of the deadline. If your deadline is on a weekend, it will be sent on the day.
- If accruals are submitted on all matters prior to the send date for a given vendor office, the notification emails will not be sent.
Note: The deadline is based on your client's time zone.
The message that your firms will see:
Email subject: Action Required: <Client Name> Accruals Submission
“Please note that the accrual submission period for <your company name> matters is open. The accrual submission period closes at 23:59 on the <accruals submission deadline date> of this month.
Accruals submission is required if your firm has unbilled services.
To submit your accruals, log in to Brightflag and navigate to the accruals page. The following articles will guide you through the process:
- Submitting Accruals - Manually
- Submitting Accruals - In Bulk
- Viewing or Editing Existing Accruals Submissions
- Why can't I submit accruals
If you have no unbilled work for a matter but the matter is open and ongoing, you are required to enter $0 rather than leaving the accruals fields blank.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.”