How to Upload Timekeeper Emails and Locations for the Diversity Survey
- Navigate to Menu > Timekeepers.
- You will see a blue button in the bottom right corner of your screen if diversity surveys have been requested by your client. Click Learn More.
- Click Download Excel Template.
- Fill out the template in Excel for all timekeepers that have already billed work, or likely will bill work, in the current year.
- In the field Location, ensure you use the 3-letter country code exactly how it appears here. This is the country in which the timekeeper operates e.g. USA.
- In the field Email, enter the email address of each timekeeper.
- After completing the template, click Next, Choose File, and Upload.
- Any errors in your file will be presented on-screen. Fix these errors in your Excel template and re-upload until no errors are present.
Who will receive the survey?
Only timekeepers listed with the location USA will receive the Survey.
When is the survey sent?
The survey is sent once a day from the point of submission until the point of action.
Who received this request from the Client?
The Vendor Admin for the firm will receive the email if the function has been turned on for a client.
What email should I use?
The timekeeper's work email should be used the survey is for the timekeeper and can't be managed centrally.
What if a timekeeper doesn't wish to disclose this information?
There is an option for everything to select "prefer not to say". However, the results of the same are private and not displayed anywhere that an individual could be determined.
Article is closed for comments.