This article is for law firm and vendor users. For client login, please click here.
This video guide explains how vendors and law firms can log in and switch between clients on Brightflag:
Setting a Password and Accessing Brightflag
You can access Brightflag once an account has been created for you. When your account is created, you will receive an email which contains a link to log in and set your password. If you cannot see this email, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't find this email, but you've received confirmation from a client or Brightflag that your account has been created, navigate to the Brightflag login page. You can do this by visiting one of the URLs below. The URL you should select will depend on your client's location or headquarters.
- North America: https://app.brightflag.com/login
- Europe, Middle-East & Africa: https://enterprise.brightflag.com/login
- Asia Pacific: https://aus.brightflag.com/login
If you are unsure which URL to select, contact your client or submit a request to Brightflag Support. If you bill to multiple clients located in different regions, you may need to log in via different URLs for each client.
Once you've navigated to the correct URL, follow these steps to set your password and access your account:
- Navigate to the URL relevant to your client.
- In order to set your password, select “Reset Password”.
- Input the email address to which you received the Brightflag onboarding emails.
- You’ll receive an email containing a link to set a new password (please check your spam folder).
- Follow the link and create your password.
- Return to the URL relevant to your client.
For further queries, visit the following articles:
Article is closed for comments.