This article is for vendors and law firms.
Benefits of LEDES Invoice Submission
- You can submit multiple invoices in one LEDES upload.
- There's less manual input during submission.
- You can attach a PDF copy if it's required by your client.
- There's less likelihood of rejection due to LEDES file requirements.
- LEDES invoices are processed faster than PDFs on Brightflag, meaning faster approval and payment.
How do I create a LEDES file?
LEDES files are typically created through a 3rd party tool known as a LEDES generator. The LEDES generator links up to your company’s timekeeping database, meaning you can create a file at the click of a button. Some of the providers that offer this functionality are:
- eBilling Hub
- Thomson Reuters Elite
Click here for a step-by-step guide on submitting a LEDES invoice. Brightflag accepts LEDES files in 98B and 98BI format. 98BI is required if you are including tax or PO numbers.
For further information, visit LEDES.org.