The Workroom Info tab has been redesigned to provide consistency across Joindr's interface.
To Create New Info Tab Sections:
- Click the +Add Section button at the top right. Choose from 2 options:
- Contact Section – Enter information for all your case contacts.
- Name Section (i.e., Contact Info). Click Enter.
- Click +Add Contact on right side of Section to open side panel.
- Enter contact details, Name and Company are required.
- Click +Add Relationship to include relationship details. Click Save.
- Standard Section – Enter relevant information you want to track.
- Name Section (i.e., Company Info). Click Enter.
- Click +Add on right side of new Section.
- Choose field type - Single-line text, Multi-line text, Date, URL.
- Provide field Title and Value; Notes are optional. Click Save.
- Click +Add for each additional field to be added.
To Edit Info Tab Details:
- Click into the Contact Field Name or Standard Field Title.
- The side panel will open. Click to Edit the entry. Click Save.
- Click a column heading to sort the section by that column.
- Click and drag column separators to shrink or expand column width.