In a Brightflag Workspace Workroom, you may need to limit the ability of other Workroom Members to see particular Folders, Files, or Tasks.
Change a User's role in the Workroom
- If you are an Admin of a Workroom, visit the Settings Tab to see all Workroom Members and their permission role in the Workroom.
- You can adjust the role for all Members of their organization, or for individual Members.
- The role that you set will apply to all Folders, Files and Tasks in the Workroom, unless you specifically set different permissions for an object.
Change a User's permission on a File or Task
- If you are the Admin for a File, visit the permissions tab for the File to see all Workroom Members and their permissions for that File.
- Click on Tasks and then click on Task name.
- Then select the Permission tab on the Left Hand Side, where you can adjust the permission for all Members of their Organization or for individual Members.