In a Brightflag Workspace Workroom, you may need to limit the ability of other Workroom Members to see particular Folders, Files, or Tasks.
Change a User's role in the Workroom
- If you are an Admin of a Workroom, visit the Settings Tab to see all Workroom Members and their permission role in the Workroom.
- You can adjust the role for all Members of their organization, or for individual Members.
- The role that you set will apply to all Folders, Files and Tasks in the Workroom, unless you specifically set different permissions for an object.
Change a User's permission on a File or Task
- If you are the Admin for a File, visit the permissions tab for the File to see all Workroom Members and their permissions for that File.
- Click on Tasks and then click on Task name.
- Then select the Permission tab on the Left Hand Side, where you can adjust the permission for all Members of their Organization or for individual Members.
Please sign in to leave a comment.