Data security is a top priority for Brightflag Workspace, and Brightflag Workspace believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Brightflag Workspace’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at security@Brightflag Workspaceapp.com. We will acknowledge your email within five business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 24 hours of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Brightflag Workspace service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Brightflag Workspace employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Brightflag Workspace’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Brightflag Workspace and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at this link.
Brightflag Workspace is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at servicedesk@Brightflag Workspaceapp.com.
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. Brightflag Workspace management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the CISO’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.