If you have entered an incorrect password too many times and are unable to access Brightflag, please ensure you follow the password reset steps within this help article: Unlocking My Account
None of the password reset steps worked - what next?
If you have followed all of the password reset steps and none of these worked to regain access to your account, please contact the dedicated Vendor Admin in our company to unlock your account. Your Vendor Admin should follow the steps below to unlock your account:
Vendor Admin: Unlocking a Locked Account
As a Vendor Admin you have access to alter and change user permissions for other Brightflag users at your law firm.
Should one of your colleagues get locked out of their account, please follow the below steps to reset their account:
- Select the relevant Office where the user is located (See: Switching between offices on Brightflag)
- On the home page of Brightflag, scroll down to see all users of the selected office:
- When you locate the user that needs assistance, select the Disabled box - this selection saves automatically.
- Refresh the page
- Then go back to that same user and unselect the Disabled box - this automatically saves your changes.
- The user's account has now been reset.
This process resets the user's login credentials, and you should advise them to follow the Reset Password link on the home page to create a new password. Any previous passwords they had are now void.
I'm a Vendor Admin, and my account is locked
Important To note: As a Vendor Admin you can only disable/enable users with a permission level below you- meaning you cannot reset another user with equal permissions to you, such as another Vendor Admin.
If a Vendor Admin requires to have their account unlocked, they must contact their client and require them to follow these steps: Unlocking Blocked User Accounts
Should you have any additional issues regarding resetting another user's access, please contact Brightflag Support.