This article is for vendors and law firms.
If you have entered an incorrect password too many times and are unable to access Brightflag, please ensure you follow the password reset steps within this help article.
The password reset steps haven't worked, what now?
If you have followed all of the password reset steps and still haven't accessed your account, contact the Vendor Admin at your firm to unlock your account. They can follow the steps below.
Unlocking a Brightflag Account
As a Vendor Admins can manage user permissions for other Brightflag users at the firm. Should one of your colleagues get locked out of their account, please follow the below steps to reset their account:
- Select the relevant office where the user is located. Find out how to switch offices on Brightflag.
- On the My Firm page, scroll down to see all users of the selected office.
- When you locate the user that needs assistance, select the Disabled box - this selection saves automatically.
- Refresh the page.
- Then go back to that same user and unselect the Disabled box - this automatically saves your changes.
- The user's account has now been reset.
This process resets the user's login credentials, and you should advise them to follow the Reset Password link on the log in page to create a new password. Any previous passwords they had are now void.
I'm a Vendor Admin and my account is locked, what can I do?
As a Vendor Admin, you can only disable/enable users with a permission level below you- meaning you cannot reset another user with equal permissions to you, such as another Vendor Admin.