This article applies to *Vendors/Law Firms.
If you are a *Vendor/Law Firm working on behalf of a Client that uses BrightFlag, and you have access to Matters, you may have option to edit Firm Matter reference.
Please note that your client may not have enabled the field to be edited on Vendor/Law Firm's end.
Adding/Changing Firm Matter Reference on a Matter:
- Navigate to Menu > Matters > View Matters.
- To search for a Matter, use at least one of the combination of search filters at the top of your screen and then click Search.
- The Matter Search allows you to narrow the search by matter-specific elements such as 'Matter Reference', 'Matter Name', or 'Client Matter ID'.
- When you have found the matter you are looking for, click on the Matter Name to access the matter overview page.
- If the setting to Add Firm Matter reference is enabled, you should be able to Add/Change the Firm Matter reference field.
- You can Add/Change Firm Matter Reference by clicking on it and hit Submit.