This article is for vendors and law firms.
Clients will often require supporting documentation with invoice submissions, such as detailed expense reports. To avoid hitting upload limits and trying to combine your reports into the invoice submission, you can add attachments to the applicable invoice.
You can add an attachment when submitting your invoice (PDF invoice submission or LEDES invoice submission). Otherwise, you can add one after the invoice has been submitted on the Invoices page. Follow these steps:
- Log in to Brightflag and ensure you are viewing the correct client account.
- Navigate to Menu > Invoices > View Invoices
- Find the invoice you're adding an attachment to using the Search bar or filters.
- Click on the Actions drop-down in the right-hand column and select Attachments.
- You'll receive a pop-up that will allow you to select a file and upload it to the invoice
Note: Rejections due to missing documents by the client require resubmission with the applicable documents. Attaching the documents to a rejected invoice will not resolve the reason for rejection.