Brightflag's new Report Builder is a fast and focused solution to answer business-critical questions for data. This new Report Builder allows you to create custom reports to suit your needs. This can be used to generate specific insights or high-level summaries.
You can Build Your Report and follow the steps till Point 9. Once all of the required fields are selected, there are two ways to Save a Report.
- By Clicking on DONE before clicking on RUN REPORT.
- By clicking on RUN REPORT
Saving Report with DONE option
- Once you have selected all the required fields for New Report, click on DONE.
- Check the box to Save the Template, and you can also rename it as required.
- From here, you can also make Report Public by toggling the option.
Saving Report by clicking on RUN REPORT
- Click on RUN REPORT and it will open a small Pop-Up window.
- You can select different Date Type, Currency, and Date Range.
- Select Preview on screen (noting that previews are limited to 1000 items, including the download/export of these, a full version can only be emailed) and click on RUN REPORT.
- Next screen will show you the preview of the created report template, from here you can EDIT TEMPLATE, or Save by clicking on DONE.
- It will show you an option to save this template as Point 2. mentioned above in Saving Report with DONE option.