Brightflag allows for a Matter Template to be applied against any matter. A matter template can only be created by your company's Brightflag system admin, however, you can add or remove a matter template from one of your matters at any time.
To view the matter template on your matter:
- Find the relevant matter click into its Matter Overview Page.
- Navigate to the Matter Details tab and you will see the matter template name on the left side of your screen.
- On the lower right side of your screen, you will see the relevant Matter Template Fields.
To change the matter template on your matter:
- Click on the Matter Template name (see p.3. above) and choose a different matter template from the dropdown.
- This will change the Matter Template Fields (in the lower right side of your screen).
If you would like a new matter template created, your company's Brightflag system admin can use the following guide: Creating a Matter Template