Administrators can change a user's access level/role whenever needed.
To change a user's role:
- Navigate to Menu > Admin Settings > User Management.
- Locate the relevant user and click on their current role.
- A pop-up window appears with an option to select a drop-down menu
- Use the dropdown to select the appropriate permission level you wish to assign this user.
- The list of the roles may vary as per your organization's structure and requirements.
If you need to upgrade a user to an admin level, please reach out directly to Brightflag Customer Support. For security purposes, admins do not have permission to grant another user same-level permissions.