To reset your forgotten password, please first navigate to the Brightflag Workspace URL you use to sign in and then follow the below steps:
NOTE: If you're the client of a non-Brightflag company, they may have a specific URL for you to use. In this case, the URL may appear as https://CompanyName.joinderapp.com/auth for US users or https://CompanyName.eu.joinderapp.com/auth for EU users.
You can confirm your sign-on URL by referencing the invite email received when you were added to the workroom.
1. On the presented page, enter your email address into the address field and press the sign-in button:
2. On the next page, select the ‘Forgot password?’ option:
3. Next, enter your Email Address again and click the "Reset" button:
4. You will receive a verification code by email to the account's inbox, if the message doesn't arrive, please check your spam and other folders/filters you may have set up on a personal or company-wide level.
5. Once the email is received, enter the code in the last presented Brightflag Workspace page, including a new password and its confirmation:
6. Click "Save" to submit the change.
At this point, you should be able to go back to the login URL of your Workspace platform (as detailed at the top of this article) and sign in with your new password.