A Workroom is a space that allows teams to collaborate on projects or cases. Your team can use its Workroom to manage records, tasks, and provide updates. Creating a new Workroom establishes a new working space for your team, which can include internal and external legal professionals.
To create a Workroom from a Template:
On the Brightflag Workspace homepage, select the button next to the word Workroom to open the New Workroom window.
The New Workroom window opens. At the top select Use Template to create a Workroom from a predefined template.
In the New Workroom window, add your organization details:
- Workroom Client – The name of the Organization for which you are creating the Workroom. In an attorney-client relationship, this is the client Organization. Begin typing the name of the Organization to see a list from which you can choose.
- Template Workroom - Select the name of the Workroom Template containing predefined Tasks and Folders/Files you are copying to create a new Workroom
- Workroom Name – Create a name for the Workroom associated with your project. Use one that will make it easy for you and others to find later.
- Client Number, Matter Number, Other identifier – These are optional fields that can be used for client specifics like account or case numbers. In some cases, these may be provided through a connection with your Organization’s systems.
- Description – Use the description field to add high-level information that will help team members understand the purpose of the Workroom.
After completing all required fields, select:
You'll be taken to your new Workroom.
Pro tip: Visit the Settings tab in your new Workroom and upload your company logo.