You can easily add files to any Workroom, either by drag-and-drop or selection.
To copy files into a Brightflag Workspace Workroom by drag and drop:
- Open the destination Workroom and select the Files Tab.
- In your local file manager or Outlook email, find and highlight the files you want to copy into Brightflag Workspace.
- Drag and drop the selected items directly to the location where you want them.
To upload files into a Workroom folder, follow these steps:
- In your Workroom under the Files tab, highlight the folder where you want to place the new file.
- Select the +Add Files icon located at top right corner of the screen.
- There are 2 options for how to select files for upload:
1. Select the computer icon in the upper left corner or the browse link to explore your
2. Select the basket to upload copies of files from other workrooms
- Select the file(s) you wish to upload. To upload multiple files from a PC, hold down the control key and select your files.
- Select Open on your PC to add the file(s) to the upload window. The file(s) will appear in window with a green Upload button.
- Select the Upload button to begin the upload.
The uploaded file(s) will now be displayed in the folder indicated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.