Workspace Tools enables you to edit and check out documents from Workspace.
- In Workspace, click the settings icon near the bottom of the navigation sidebar.
- Click on the “App Center” tab.
- Click on your operating system’s button to download the installation file.
- After clicking, you will see a modal with a brief description of how Workspace Tools works.
Workspace Tools Window Controls
- Windows 10 - Next to the date/time and other taskbar controls are all the tray apps installed on your computer. In this list you can find Workspace Tools, which you can double-click to open its controls. NOTE: If it’s not listed here, then you may boot it up from your start menu.
- Mac OS X - coming soon.
Workspace Tools settings
- Pin icon - Pin Workspace Tools to your taskbar.
- Gear icon - Workspace Tools settings.
- Collapse Arrows icon - Minimize the Workspace Tools tray app window.
- Lower left text - Indicates whether or not you are logged in.
- View Data Folder - View the folder where your checked-out files are stored.
- Settings - Technical application information.
- Check For Updates - An update may resolve any app issues.
- Exit Application - Fully shuts down Workspace Tools.
- NOTE: If the edit icon does not appear in the Workspace web app or it is not responsive, Workspace Tools may be shut down.
Updating Workspace Tools
- When a new release is available, you will see a notification at the top of the Workspace Tools window.
- Check for updates in the tray app settings menu (see section above - ‘Workspace Tools main menu actions’).
After installation and configuration, you can begin using Workspace tools.
Please sign in to leave a comment.