How can I customise user permissions/access on folders?
You can grant custom user access to folders similar to that of tasks and files.
To set customised permissions/access on a folder:
- Navigate to the files tab of a workroom.
- Click the kebab menu icon "⋮" on a folder and click Folder Permissions.
- Click Limit Access.
- You will be shown the user permissions for the folder. These permissions are either inherited from a parent folder or from the workroom. You can change the access level of users in bulk by using the checkboxes on the left and then selecting Bulk Actions.
- Alternatively, you can do this one by one by clicking on the role dropdown beside each user.
- When you have finished making your changes, click Save. You should now see the colour of the folder icon is now purple.
What happens when a folder is deleted?
Files within the folder will go into the To Be Filed folder of the workroom.
How do I restore the original permissions on a folder?
Click on the folder you wish to change. Click the Reset Permissions button in the top right corner