If you are unable to remember your password, you can reset it at any time.
To reset your password:
- Navigate to your Brightflag login page.
- Click on Password Reset.
- Enter your email address and click Reset Password.
- You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- If you can't find the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
- Click on the link (token) in your email. You will be taken to a page to change your password.
- Enter your email address and new password.
- Ensure the email address you enter matches the email address where you received the password reset email.
If you need any further assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.