If you are unable to successfully log in and remember your password, you can reset it at any time.
To reset your password:
Please use Google Chrome, other browsers may not be compatible with the system.
1. Navigate to your Brightflag login page.
2. Click on Reset Password.
3. Enter your email address and click Next.
4. You will then receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- If you can't find the email, please check your spam/junk folder and verify you're using Google Chrome to request the password reset.
5. Click on the link (token) in your email. You will be taken to a page to change your password.
6. Enter your email address and new password.
- Ensure the email address you enter matches the email address where you received the password reset email.
If you need any further assistance, please Submit a Request to Brightflag Support team.