Accruals submission reminder notifications are sent directly through the Brightflag platform. These notifications are in place for any company where Accruals are enabled.
- Vendor Admins/Office Admins of offices with open matters.
- Vendor Admins/Office Admins where the ‘any vendor office’ option is chosen on an open matter.
All vendor Admin/Office Admins users of open/active matters, which includes users that are;
- Activated (but not yet logged into Brightflag for the first time) or
- Non-activated (who still have to complete their email verifications steps to get access to Brightflag)
Dates & Timing:
Two reminder emails will be sent to your vendors at 06:15 UTC:
- First Reminder Email: Will be sent five calendar days before the deadline.
- Second Reminder Email: Will be sent on the day of the deadline. Just so you know, if your deadline falls on the weekend, the reminder email will be sent on that weekend day.
The date these emails will be sent is based on your Accruals Submission Deadline and follows the time zone as configured on the Accruals Settings page.
Note: If accruals are submitted on all matters before the end date for a given vendor office, the notification emails will not be sent.
The message that your firms will see:
Email subject: Action Required: <Client Name> Accruals Submission
“Please note that the accrual submission period for <your company name> matters is open. The accrual submission period closes at 23:59 on the <accruals submission deadline date> of this month.
Accruals submission is required if your firm has unbilled services.
To submit your accruals, log in to Brightflag and navigate to the accruals page. The following articles will guide you through the process:
- Submitting Accruals - Manually
- Submitting Accruals - In Bulk
- Viewing or Editing Existing Accruals Submissions
- Why can't I submit accruals
If you have no unbilled work for a matter but the matter is open and ongoing, you are required to enter $0 rather than leaving the accruals fields blank.
Please sign in to leave a comment.